Read the September 29 Edition of The County Line
The Headlines for September 29:
- Oil and Gas hearing time changed to accommodate extensive interest
- Respiratory virus season: Three tips for a healthier fall
- Board recognizes Arapahoe Day and Indigenous People’s Day with proclamation
- Nearly $25 million distributed during shareback and grant awards ceremony
- Should the County regulate short-term rentals in unincorporated areas?
- October 3 Electric Vehicle Action Plan meeting to be rescheduled
- Time’s running out: Tell us about your health priorities today!
- Free info session on 4-H youth program